About Valley Motor Auctions – VMA
VMA was established in 1991 and has grown to be the largest regional motor vehicle auction in Australia.
VMA possesses extensive knowledge of all aspects of the motor auction industry. This knowledge is derived
from our experience as a successful auction business and through the appointment of key figures respected
and valued for their demonstrated skills and experience in the industry.
At VMA we auction all types of vehicles including cars, motorcycles, trucks, commercial vehicles, 4WDs,
boats and caravans.
VMA is a private and trade auction which means that we cater for all dealers and private customers throughout
New South Wales and all states of Australia.
VMA is committed to delivering exceptional customer service; our team is always willing to go the extra mile.
Terms and Conditions
All cars sold attract a pre-delivery and handling fee of $250 which includes :
1. A title check via REVS to guarantee that there are no encumbrances on the vehicle in NSW or interstate.
2. A Comprehensive vehicle test report and pre-delivery inspection exclusive to our eBay customers.
3. A full detail of your vehicle prior to pick-up
We have the right to end listings at any point prior to the last 12 hours.
A deposit of 10% must be paid within 12 hours of the purchase unless prior arrangement have been made.
To purchase a vehicle the following details are required:
1. Full name of person with which the vehicle will be registered
2. Drivers licence number
3. Current address
4. Current phone number
5. Email address and/or fax number
Full payment and cleared funds in our account is required before the vehicle can be released.
We are a licensed dealer so we guarantee clear title.
By selecting to purchase this vehicle you are legally required to follow through with purchase.
Bidders with less than 5 feedback points must contact one of the above numbers prior to bidding.
We have attempted to make the information on this page as accurate as possible, and the information is
correct to the best of our knowledge.
If you have any doubt about the descriptions contained on this page, please contact us to arrange an
inspection of the item, or to ask any questions.
When you receive the item, we will ask you to inspect it carefully and sign a Delivery Agreement
acknowledging that you are satisfied with the description and condition of the item.
If you ask us to deliver the item to you, and we agree to do so:
1. You agree to pay the cost of the delivery;
2. We will ask you to inspect the item carefully and sign a Delivery Agreement when the item is delivered;
3. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage, costs or other consequences that arise as a result
of the delivery.
If there is a problem of any kind, please let us know prior to signing the Delivery Agreement form so we can
resolve any issues you may have.
Once you have signed the Delivery Agreement you will be deemed to have agreed that the item has been
accurately described to you and, subject to any statutory rights you may otherwise be entitled to under
N.S.W. State or Federal law, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or other consequences that
may subsequently arise in relation to the item.
Please be aware that rules and regulations regarding registration may vary between states and that
Valley Motor Auctions is not responsible for interstate rego transfer. Due to privacy laws previous owner
information will not be given.
Contact your state transport office for further information regarding registration transfer.
· When calculating total cost please be aware that all cars sold attract a pre-delivery and handling
fee of $250
· All sale prices are GST inclusive
· COD (Cash on Delivery)
· Bank Cheque
· Direct Deposit
· All cost associated with delivery are payable by the purchaser.
· Pick up address is 47 Munibung Road Cardiff 2285
· 47 Munibung Road Cardiff 2285
· Wayne Fordham 0417 656 447
· Chris Purcell 0429 881 189
· Ricky Saillard 0432 235 575
· Michael Kempfe 0421 211 774